BROTHERS BEACH TOWN PARK COMMITTEE
|Perry, Chad, Chairperson||12/01/2015||07/31/2018|
Brother Beach Town Park Gate
Beginning May 28, 2016 the gate opens for automotive access to Brothers Beach Town Park. Gate will be open daily from 8:00AM until 7:00PM through October.
Brothers Beach Town Park Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations are established by the Brothers Beach Town Park Committee of Alfred, Maine. May 1, 2016.
1. Park gate will be open from 8:00AM to 7:00PM daily from May through October, unless posted otherwise due to operational constraints.
2. This is a carry in/ carry out park as it pertains to all refuse. Users shall be responsible for carrying out all their refuse.
3. Activities which endanger persons or property are prohibited. The removal, molesting, injury or damage of anything natural, physical, pre-historical, or historical within this area is strictly prohibited.
4. Feeding or touching wild animals found in the park is prohibited. For health and safety reasons, visitors are required to put away food securely and leave picnic areas clean.
5. No pets allowed.
6. Picnic table(s) are provided at the site by the Brothers Beach Town Park Committee. Moving picnic table(s) from their prepared location is prohibited.
7. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
8. Disorderly conduct is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: indecent acts, intoxication or coarse language.
9. No open fires. Gas grills only.
10. Fireworks are prohibited.
11. Smoking is prohibited.
12. No hunting or the discharge of any weapon in the Park is prohibited.
13. No gas powered watercraft are to be used or launched from Brothers Beach.
14. Use of floatation devices other than those for child safety are prohibited.
15. No O.H.V. (Off Highway Vehicles) are allowed in park. Snowmobile and ATV access to Shaker Pond is acceptable for Ice Fishing Season.